Going to the dentist is not easy for everyone, but it is necessary if you want your oral health to stay in tip-top shape. Tri-State Dental Care is one of the dentistry practices in Dakota Dunes, South Dakota, that considers all ages when rendering its services. Here are just a few reasons why they are considered the best
- Experienced staff of four generations and an impressive reputation in the tri-state area, including Sioux City, North, and South Sioux City.
- Friendly staff for a more relaxing and enjoyable experience
- The use of high-quality materials which offer the most effective results
- Personalized care to cater to the patient’s specific need
- Their founding father, Dr Jeff Reinking, is a member of the American Dental Association and the Sioux City Dental Association
You may experience minor pain at the dentist’s, but it’s little things like a welcoming environment and friendly staff that makes it more bearable. Quite naturally, children are more likely to be afraid of the dentist. At Tri-State Dental Care, your little ones are assured of nothing short of a really fun experience.
Why Are Some Kids Scared To Visit The Dentist?
While a good number of children generally dislike the dentist, another percentage is afraid of them. There are a number of reasons why little ones will be hesitant to visit the teeth doctor, and they include the following.
- The sounds the machinery and equipment make can be frightening
- The environment in the clinic may be too formal
- Their parents passing down their own fear unto the kids
- A bad experience with a particular practice
Factors to Consider When Choosing A Kid-Friendly Dentist
To help your child get over the fear of the dentist, there are few things you should consider. These factors include the following
- What training do they have? A dentist without the requisite training will have a hard time taking care of your children, making their experience stressful.
- What is the environment like? Children are attracted to more colorful, and fun, environments, and so it makes it twice as easy to get them frequenting the dentist if the environment is welcoming.
- Do they offer preventive care? Children, first of all, have delicate teeth, and without constant guidance, they cannot do a good job of maintaining their teeth. Therefore, it’s a plus if your dentist can detect problems early to prevent them from occurring.
- How did they treat you? Even if it’s only your child who needs the care, it will help if you are treated well as well. You become a client, and excellent service should extend to you as well.
- How did the first appointment go? Your child’s reactions during the first encounter can predict how well the dentist will do in subsequent appointments. Don’t ignore your kid’s reactions as it’s a good way to assess the dentist.
Tri-State Dental – Our Kid-Friendly Advantage
The good news is that Tri-State Dental Care checks all the boxes. It’s a family practice that offers dental care to all ages. The experience is impressive and offers preventive methods that teach your kids good hygiene. The environment is receptive, making it one of the places if you’re looking for a Dakota Dunes dental for kids and yourself.
If you reside in or ever visit the tri-state area, including Dakota Dunes, Sioux City, and its environs, then the Tri-State Dental care is perfect. No need to find separate dental care services for you and your little ones with this family practice.
Reach out to their offices now to schedule your appointment today.